Hi D4 2013 TA Crew.
It is always my intention to get the hands-on in-the-studio feedback concerning what I intend to teach and what is actually learned. So I have (finally) invited you to the meta-tectonic blog. There is a small amount of history here but not much.
I would suggest the following format for posts;
Posts should be based on a specific observation.
Posts should fit this observation into one or more of the established learning goals. (Maybe these are good labels?)
Posts should offer insight or reflection on the assignment and/or curriculum as a whole.
Ideally posts should have examples of what is observed; either a picture taken at the scene (cell phone pic), or a students work with your mark ups (quick redlines in Ps or a cellphone pic editor).
Posts can be short and comments can add depth.
Finally, posts should be fun.
Also, you may use links to the comments you make of the studio blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.