Writing About Design Education - This class is conceived as a meta-studio, a studio about studio. It provides a setting for reflective examination of studio guidance and outcomes. In other words, writing about work performed in studio and how it comes about. Led by a design studio professor as a seminar coordinated with a design studio. Students in this seminar will serve as teaching assistants to the studio in order to have first hand knowledge of the assignments and work.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Final Drawings
I think Bender was right, the composite drawings were quite successful for the most part. I feel this is encouraging because I know that most people struggle with finding "space" in a 2-D world. I know I struggle with these concepts and techniques now so its good to see that they are getting their feet wet now. Many portfolios dont have enough 2-D exploration/ speculation, hopefully they will continue to work these for future implementation into their portfolios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Agreed!
ReplyDelete