Writing About Design Education - This class is conceived as a meta-studio, a studio about studio. It provides a setting for reflective examination of studio guidance and outcomes. In other words, writing about work performed in studio and how it comes about. Led by a design studio professor as a seminar coordinated with a design studio. Students in this seminar will serve as teaching assistants to the studio in order to have first hand knowledge of the assignments and work.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
1st slightly negative comment
Ok professor so I've been thinking of something... more harsh to bring to the blog about the class. There are some things that maybe need to be addressed about the garage results. The models turned out good I think but they did not have a process oriented feel to them.. in most cases, not all. I'm not thinking in terms of craft but more in terms of ideas pulling through a period of time in which they can be adapted and altered. That is one problem that I felt towards the end of the process.. just trying to be a little negative.. it's a process though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think we addressed this issue already but I thought it would be good to have a reminder on the blog.
ReplyDelete